If you’re in the market for some paid traffic via sponsored content then this article is just what you’ve been looking for. I don’t care if you’re a publisher or advertiser all of this information will help you if you’re just getting started down this rabbit hole. Be sure to read an in-depth guide (please no link rot) especially page 30 which covers the average price per post ($380) or thereabouts. I’ll drop out all of the relevant information from the PDF and other online resources which I used as secondary research while diving into the aforementioned PDF.
Sites for Sponsored Articles
- Adproval: marketplace for connecting publishers and advertisers
- BlogHer: community focused on social media coverage of women
- Blogsvertise: A blog marketplace for connecting publishers and advertisers
- Buysellads: A marketplace for connecting publishers and advertisers
- Cision: searchable database of over 2,000 sponsored opportunities with thousands of U.S. publications
- GroupHigh: Blogger outreach marketing software
- Izea: connects social media influencers with brands
- Markerly: A brand amplification site that connects brands with bloggers
- Sway Group: Connects brands with network of female bloggers
- The Syndicate: blog sponsorship network
- Measure success across multiple mediums with http://giveitanudge.com/
- Or use your Google Analytics account with these sweet custom reports.